As a female-led firm, we at Dimension Law Group believe that it is our responsibility to help passionate young women achieve their dreams. For that reason, we created the Dimension Law Group Women in Business Scholarship.
To apply for this scholarship, we are asking you to let yourself dream big, and imagine that you were given 1 million dollars to start a business. What would that business be? Who would your business impact? Why are you passionate about your idea? Write an essay detailing your plan.
The essay should be between 750-1000 words.
- You must identify as female
- You must be currently enrolled in, or have been accepted for the upcoming year, an accredited university or college.
- You must be able to provide verification of identity and verification of enrollment at the aforementioned university.
- Only one submission will be accepted per person.
- This scholarship is open to all majors
How to Apply
- Send your essay to email@example.com no later than April 1st, 2020
- Please include your first and last name, contact information
- Along with your essay, please provide a copy of your current academic transcript (unofficial transcripts accepted)
- Single scholarship in the amount of $1000
- Submissions open: January 1st, 2020
- Submissions close: May 1st. 2020
The scholarship must be applied to tuition and other education-related expenses. A $1000 check will be made payable to the recipient’s educational institution directly
The winner will be chosen within 2 weeks after the submissions close date.